Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yes, I am 39!

Yesterday, was my my 39th birthday. Yes, another year gone by. One more year to my big 4.

How I spent my birthday? Well, I make a big plate of nasi goreng cili padi extra PEDAS for my breakfast, eating it in solitude while watching tv, start on making sugar flower for a wedding cake, doing research for my next project and reminiscing in between.

As I was enjoying my nasi goreng, I thought of how birthday have become insignificant to me. Do not get me wrong,I am thankful for been given another day, another year to live, it just not as important as it used to be.

Last year, I talked about friend and foe. This year l learned who can you actually called friend and there is no foe, just someone who do not share same opinion as yours.

I talked about my family last year as well. Well, I am even more thankful this year to have a 'not-so-perfect-but-will-not-trade-for-any-other' family.

This year I am taking a big leap in my life. I pray that next year, I can post on how wonderful the journey is.

Thank you, my Family & Friends for all the best wishes that I shall carry for another year to come. Thank you for spending part of your time to think of me in your doa'.

Syukur alhamdulillah, I am blessed indeed !



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jalan Sembilang 4,Klang,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment