Thursday, November 6, 2014

Congrats Amy!

I have a lot of cousins. One is about my age, the rest ranging from 7 - 30 years. . Yes, I am old, will hit the big 4 in couple of years. One by one, is getting married.

This coming Saturday a cousin on my late Abah's side, Amy is getting engage to the love of her life, Mursyid. Initially, I promised her a cheese tart but due to unforeseen circumstances, logistic mostly, I had to change it to cupcake instead.











This a basic vanilla cupcake that I find suit my 'tekak'. I often used it as a based for if i have to prepare any other cake,

Baking the cake and prep it for decorating process is rather easy until i need to decorate it. Usually I have a theme but yesterday, my mind went totally blank.

One thing that I learned about cake decorating is, you CANNOT force it. You have to let it flow. Play with fondant, toyed with any idea that come to mind. And one thing that I learned about myself, i can only decorate cake when I am alone, at night, after 10pm.

Then, finally at exactly 11.05pm, BOOM! It came. It only took me three hours to plan and individually decorate all 25 cupcakes.

So Amy, I hope you like it. I really enjoyed doing it.. Congrats babe! 💋💋
























































Psstt...BRIDE-TO-BE this can be yours for RM120 or RM100 for 16 cupcakes with free delivery around Klang Valley. Just fill in an order form or email me at dapurchomel@yahoo.com for any enquiry on cakes flavors and/or type of cake.

Lots of ❤️❤️❤️❤️




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment