Friday, November 16, 2012

Mission continued ;)

Semalam misi menghabiskan kain continued. Well I only started at 6pm since Encik Suami ajak berjalan2 ke Puchong hobinya towards toys with remote control thingy. On the way balik, singgah Tesco Shah Alam beli ration for traveling esok and take-away lunch (rajin sgt kan memasak :) ). Lepas makan nak rest plak tu yg projek mula lambat :).

So apa plak projeknya, you may ask ( as if ramai la yg baca ). Xder grand pun but I have been stalling on it for months. So I decided to finished it pronto and cross it out of my mental-to-list ( kak LG you are my inspiration he..he..)

1st project for today - cover for throw pillows. If you look at it, you won't see that the color is light green, too light it looks like white. Cover ni main potong betul2 ikut saiz bantal tu. don't ask what kind of kain is that he..he..All I know it is really...really... soft gitu.




It took me almost 1 hour to finish it while tend to many question and request from my puteri. This is my first attempt on slip cover, so glad it turn out right. Now I can buy more throw pillow and make customized cover for it ( ye lah tu, bila la pulak nak siap ya :) ).

Well, the second project is to jahitkan angry bird theme blanket for my puteri. Kain ni dh tersimpan since last March. Punya lah lama kan. Apa nak buat, Ibu if nak menjahit ni kena ader mood ( alasan ;) ).

Cik puteri berposing dgn new blanket.




Saiz nyer around 3ft x 3.5 ft approx. this is her second blanket I make for her. The printed material is cotton but not sure about the back one. It kind of material macam gebar.

Third project is to cover the Barney bolster, which I would not dare to show you the before condition, span dh kuar2 since only one layer of fabrics were used by the manufacturer.

The after look...



As you can see, I used a leftovers fabric for the blanket. This is also my 1st attempt and it look ok. I use a leftover ribbon I found during my spring cleaning, to be the tail to tie on the top side. I have found the technique to attach the round cut for the bottom in YouTube. It look easy and it is easy.

Another productive day indeed...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment